Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thrive Juice Bar in Waterloo

It’s not often that I find myself using this medium to promote a business not related to my industry, however since I do aim to live a life of health and wellness, I was incredibly pleased to find myself at Thrive Juice Bar in the Bauer complex in Waterloo a couple of days ago. I came to learn of Thrive from a recommendation from a colleague, and I eagerly invited a friend to a late lunch to check it out.

Thank you to  Johnny for providing such an amazing experience. While famous for their fresh juices, they serve fresh quality food as well. We tasted a delicious vegan soup, made fresh in-house, full of flavours and not dairy or gluten. Then we each tried one of 4 choices of sandwiches (they’re currently not named, but we called them #2 and #3). We had our choice of fresh organic breads as well as a gluten-free option. Our meals were served with complimentary cucumber water, which was a welcome refreshment. Finally we finished the meal with a dairy free vegan coconut sorbet.

While I have made several mentions here to their vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free menu, I assure you meat-lovers that you will not miss the meat when you dine here. There is so much to choose from, with all their foods bursting with flavour, you’ll forget that it’s actually good for you as well. Be sure to check it out soon!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterloo-ON/Thrive-Juice-Bar/109343865765229

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.