Monday, July 4, 2011

Stoppy(TM) - The BEST Door Stop on the Market!

I just purchased the best door stop ever! I needed one in my newly renovated bathroom, and it had to be hot pink. This was the only one that came up in any of my searches, and I loved it so much I went back to the store to buy 2 more in different colours for other rooms!

Stoppy is a fun and decorative door stop designed to keep doors and windows open with style. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use wherever you need to keep a door or window open. Available in a wide variety of colors, there's a Stoppy for everyone's taste and décor.
Features & Benefits:

• Will not mark doors, windows or floors
• Flexible material fits gaps from 0.5 - 9 cm (0.25 - 3.5 in)
• Made of safe, non-toxic, washable, weatherproof materials
• Fits all door and window types
• Works on most surfaces (carpet, tile, stone, wood, linoleum, and more)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.