Thursday, March 14, 2013

What is an entrepreneur?

I was recently interviewed by some students who were working on a project for their entrepreneurship class. I was asked a simple question - What do you think an entrepreneur is? Here is how I answered - I am interested to know how you would answer!


"An entrepreneur is not just someone who works for themselves. To me, an entrepreneur is someone who comes up with a marketable idea that they run with and make it their mission to make it happen. I think that to be a real entrepreneur you have to stand behind whatever you have been able to come up with and really focus and run with it until it is a success."

Contact Beyond The Stage Homes today to find out how to get your property sold!

Phone: +1 (226) 240-0766
Email: info@btshomes.com
www.beyondthestagehomes.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.