Once again, BTSH has had a spectacular year, and we certainly could not have done it alone! A heartfelt thank you to all of our clients for making this year a great success, and making us a part of your home selling or home renovation team.
As we continue to grow, we are humbled by all of those that have helped us to make this happen.
To summarize this year’s milestones at BTSH:
January - Marina joined the BTSH team in the office, and has been an integral part of keeping us running from behind the scenes
March - Stephanie Kropf Gibson joined the team as a Professional Home Stager through the BTSH Home Stager training program
March - BTSH welcomed our Staging Assistant Craig to the team
May - BTSH was proud once again to sponsor the KW MS Walk
August - BTSH announced our exciting merger with local home staging company Home Selling Edge, and with that, welcomed Jennifer Roth, CCSP to the BTSH team.
November - Shauna Lynn and Jennifer were invited as guest speakers to Sheridan College
December - RESA award nominations were announced, and BTSH was honoured with three distinguishing finalist awards:
Top 10 Home Staging Team of the Year 2015
Top 10 Vacant Home Stager of the Year Canada 2015
Top 10 Redesigner of the Year 2015 (2nd year in a row this honour was given to Shauna Lynn of BTSH)
A few notable accomplishments for the year overall:
- We continue to search for ways to better serve our clients, and with this we have introduced new and improved Client Care Packages for all of our services offered.
- We formed strong relationships with many local suppliers and skilled trades, in an effort to provide a more complete service package to our clients.
- We met with and worked with some of our most memorable clients yet!
- We completed our most notable renovation to date, check out the complete transformation here.
We are so grateful to be a part of such an incredible community, and made extra efforts in 2014 to increase our involvement in local causes in an effort to give back to a community that has given us so much. In addition to our continued involvement with the MS Society, we have worked with a variety of causes, including Smash 4 Cash in support of Strong Start, the local KW Humane Society, The Food Bank of Waterloo Region, and the local Family Relocation Program.
So what is ahead for BTSH in 2015?
- Get ready to pin, because BTSH is putting down some roots on Pinterest, and we’re sharing our inspiration, interests, and expertise with you.
- In addition to expanding our Interior Design team, we have some exciting events planned, but unfortunately you’ll just have to wait for more news on these.
Want to see more from BTSH? We are showcasing many of our works on Houzz, please be sure to check us out and follow us!
Phone: +1 (226) 240-0766