Friday, June 3, 2011

1/2 Price Tool Rentals at Home Depot

No, this is not a sponsored ad, but simply some information that I thought that all home owners should know. Did you know that Home Depot offers half price tool rentals Tues-Thurs every week for 4 hour rentals? Thanks to Home Depot I saved myself a lot of agony and money by renting a rotatiller which I used earlier this week to prep my veggie garden, and look at the amazing results (I also included a before picture to give you an idea of what I had to tackle).! Don't spend all your money on a tool that you won't get more than a use or two out of, rent it from Home Depot instead.

www.homedepot.ca

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I just called my home depot. They said they have never heard of such a thing. I am so sad. Great idea though!! Wish I could get it half off. What a deal!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, sorry to hear that! I was given the impression that it was a promotion across all stores. To update then, the rotatiller was rented from the Home Depot at Sportsworld in Kitchener. I apologize for the incorrect information, but best of luck with all your home projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few in Calgary had this special on last spring and fall.

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.