Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Painted Ceiling and Wallpaper Create a Fantasy Bathroom

Is it wrong to say that my powder room is now my favourite room in the house? Often when I start a design project, I fear that the vision that I have won't translate into reality. Other times, it's better than I imagined it. Thanks to an amazing colour match by the team at Colour Your World in Waterloo, the ceiling turned out the perfect colour, and my first attempt at hanging wallpaper, while not exactly flawless, turned out spectacular. Although I chose a bold design route with this, you can achieve similar effects with a more subtle colour than pink. Dare to break from the norm - ceilings don't need to be white, and wallpaper is great is any room when done right. It is also easier than ever to apply and remove. Check out the amazing transformation of this small powder room in the before and after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.