Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#Christmas Decorating - Command Hooks to the Rescue Again!

Not the first time I've discussed the wonders of 3M Command Hooks, and certainly not the last! Command hooks hold securely, and can be removed without any damage to your walls, doors, or ceilings. I purchased these large "snowballs" and wanted to hang from my ceiling, but of course didn't want to put any unnecessary holes in my ceilings. As well, since I lack shelves and mantels to display greeting cards and stockings, I simply hung a red ribbon via command hooks behind my couch - keeps these items displayed during the holidays without cluttering the few shelves I have. You can have several of these around the house, hanging from pretty much anywhere you'd like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.